Selasa, 14 Januari 2014

Contoh Soal-Soal Degree of Comparison

A.      Degree Comparison
1.       He goes there _______I.
a)      He goes there most often I.
b)      He goes there more often I.
c)       He goes there as often as I.
2.       They go to the movies ______you.
a)      They go to the movies more frequently than you.
b)      They go to the movies more frequent than you.
c)       They go to the movies most frequent than you.
3.       I feel much ______ now  that I’ve rested.
a)      I feel much the best now that I’ve rested.
b)      I feel much as well as now that I’ve rested.
c)       I feel much better now that I’ve rested.
4.       Vancouver is ______of all the Canadian cities we visited.
a)      Vancouver is the most interesting of all the Canadian cities we visited.
b)      Vancouver is more interesting of all the Canadian cites we visited.
c)       Vancouver is as interesting as of all the Canadian cities we visited.
5.       A buffalo can’t run as ­­­­­­______as a horse.
a)      A buffalo can’t run as faster as a horse.
b)      A buffalo can’t run as fast as a horse.
c)       A buffalo can’t run as fastest as a horse.
6.        We have the same _______. Both of us like swimming.
a)      We have the same hobby . Both of us like swimming.
b)      We have the same activity . Both of us like swimming.
c)       We have the same interest . Both of us like swimming.
7.       Jakarta is the ______ city in Indonesia.
a)      Jakarta is the more crowded city in Indonesia.
b)      Jakarta is the bigger city in Indonesia.
c)       Jakarta is the biggest city in Indonesia.
8.        Almost all students think that Mathematic is the ________ subject in the school.
a)      Almost all students think that Mathematic is the more difficult subject in the school.
b)      Almost all students think that Mathematic is the most difficult subject in the school.
c)       Almost all students think that Mathematic is as difficult as subject in the school.
9.       A hill is ­­­­­______ than a mountain.
a)      A hill is shorter than a mountain.
b)      A hill is the shortest than a mountain.
c)       A hill is as short as than a mountain.
10.   My father has the same ______ as my mother. They were born on the same date, month and year.
a)      My father has the same age as my mother. They were born on the same date, month and year.
b)      My father has the same old as my mother. They were born on the same date, month and year.

c)       My father has the same birth as my mother. They were born on the same date, month and year.

1 komentar: